Friday, November 22, 2013

I STILL BELIEVE!

“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
Mathew 25:40
 
 
    BELIEVE is a production that has a talented special needs cast member (see the cast page), that has a homeless character (see my post about the purpose of BELIEVE), and that gives voice to the challenges faced by the least among us! 
 
   For all of you who provided support of my vision, the production, Sisters Supporting Sisters, the non-profit that inspired it, and www.indelibleimpact.org, thank you so much.  
 
    To  my family, my brother John, the cast and crew, Yvette, Ceci, those who came to the production on July 6th, gave a donation, members of Sherman Oaks United Methodist church, and to my praying friends, thank you.  You kept my heart strong, and I can't imagine carrying on without you. 
 
      God always provides guidance, strength to carry on, faith that cancels fear, and miracles, when we seek His face and BELIEVE.  For weeks, I have been face down, seeking His face.  I look forward to carrying on in the new year. I'm so excited about all of the possibilities. 
 
 
 
  
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment